Monday, February 21, 2011

KOTO - HOKKYOKUSEI ~The Polestar~




I listen, I can hear you kimi ga na iteru
Kowa rechai souna kokoro de

You're just eighteen sore ga nan datte yuu no
Kiseki haitsu datte wo kiruyo
Who cares, What they say about you
Who cares, I'll be with you so

Let's sing this song
I know you can be strong
Nido tonai toki issho nii kouyo Be together
Yozora ni hikaru hoshi kitto kimi karamo mieru kagayaki
I'll be here for you… Oh yeah

I begin to hear your message Kakinagutta moji
Samishisa afurete koboreta
Feelin' lonely sore ga dou shitatte iu no
Too kukara sotto dakishime ruyo
Who cares, What they say about you
Who cares, I'll be with you so

Try to be strong, You know there's nothing wrong
Owari nai toki issho nii kouyo Be together
Yozora wo mia gereba kitto namida no youna nagare boshi
Kimi no tameni…
Oh yeah

Yume no mama jatsumannai te nii renaku chasubete
Hoshi no kazu hodo aru All your dreams it's my dream and our dream

Sing this song (Everybody)
Can be strong
(Sing this song with me)
(You can be strong)
Sing this song (be strong)
Can be strong (nothing’s wrong)
Dreams, dreams, dreams
Be strong
We're together

Let's sing this song I know you can be strong
Nido tonai toki issho nii kouyo Be together
Yozora ni hikaru hoshi kitto kimi karamo mieru kagayaki
I'll be here for you… Oh yeah
I'll be there for you… Oh yeah

(Romaji by TRamp94)

I've known this song since I started to search for Issei's works. This should be his first work dating back to 2005.
I've loved it since the first time I've heard it! It's very energetic and encouraging in being strong.
Of course the first thing to notice in the PV is Issei's presence with his Blacky ~ ♥
I can also notice that there is CANDY, the singer of Issei's previous bands "CANDYMAN" and "flow-war", who is playing the guitar on Issei's left.
I loved this song so much that I've been working on the lyrics yesterday! I hope I've written them well!
See you! ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment