Monday, February 7, 2011

My WANDS possessions

Ok, let's talk about it.
Unfortunately I don't have all their discography and goods... but I have an album and a poster.
The album that I own is AWAKE and I've owned it since December 22nd.
The poster that I have is an enlarging of the cover of the single "Ashita Moshi Kimi Ga Kowaretemo" and I've owned it since December 14th.
They're both Christmas present from my dad (the album) and from my mum (the poster).
My dad bought the album on Amazon.jp when the page said that the album was "In stock". Of course I didn't waste time and I said to my dad that I wanted that cd for Christmas.
My mum and I went to the photographer's shop in my city some weeks before to talk about the size and the frame for it and at the end we decided for a 80cm of height.
As you can see, I am a big fan of the 3rd period of WANDS... but in any case I know well all the 3 periods and I'm a fan of every single member.
I'm planning to buy all the discography (or at least all the albums), in the future, when I have the possibility. You know, here in Italy the Japanese music isn't sold, so we have to buy it on the Internet...
For now, I can only have this two things about them.
I'm going to post some photos here:

No comments:

Post a Comment