Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Byakuyakou (白夜行)



(Kou Shibasaki - Kage)

Between these last two days I've been watching this wonderful Japanese Drama: Byakuyakou. It seems that this drama had had success, so they made two films: one is Japanese, the other is Korean.
Well, I chose the drama because a Youtube channel I follow, started to upload the first episode (which is the prologue). I've been impressed by it and I decided to look for the subtitled episodes.
I really liked this drama, it was very deep and left me very sad, at the end. The two main characters, Ryoji and Yukiho are extremely beautiful, I've been impressed by the two actors, Takayuki Yamada (Ryoji) and Haruka Ayase (Yukiho), because they've been able to get into the characters and to act perfectly... well, they didn't seem to be acting... they really seem to be them.
I particularly loved Ryoji, that sweet boy whose the only sun is Yukiho. He changes over the time and becomes more and more cool, strong but in the same time he becomes sensitive and he starts to pine inside of himself.
The soundtracks were also beautiful, especially the ending song, which is perfect to represent the sadness of this drama.
If you haven't seen this drama yet, do it, it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment