Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Inoue Takehiko Illustrations



So, here it is what I wanted to show you. You already know that I'm a big fan of Slam Dunk... and yes, I still didn't own the Illustration Book. Why? Because I was looking for the Italian edition before going to buy it online from Japan. I've been looking for it for about 4 years but I couldn't find it anywhere. So, last month I decided to ask my mum to buy it for me as a present for the end of the school year and she said "yes", so I started to look for information for the payment on Amazon.jp. Everything went well and I received it at the end of the month of June, 6-7 days after the order. The Japanese edition is cheaper that the Italian edition, plus... IT'S BETTER! The only thing that was expensive was the shipping costs... but... it was worth it. Now I feel completed!!! Ahahah! How much I've been looking for it... I deserved to have the Japanese edition!!! *smells the Japanese paper* It smells of Japan!!! (???) xD

2 comments:

  1. Ahahah vero la carta giapponese dei manga e dei booklet sa proprio di Giappone =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahah xD Allora non era solo una mia fantasia xD

    ReplyDelete